In the Media
- "From Legally Blind to 20/70 Vision ~ in 2005, there were no safe, effective treatments for wet macular degeneration, but how times have changed!"
- "Boater Says Aye to Cataract Surgery ~ Patients do well to look for ophthalmologists who customize treatment for each individual's needs."
- "No More Need for Eyeglasses ~ Personalized care means better results for cataract patients."
- "Quality Eye Care ~ Treatment for macular degeneration should be painless."
- "The Art of Cataract Surgery ~ Although cataract surgery has been performed for decades, not all ophthalmologists offer the same customized treatment, or philosophy for choosing the right lenses."
- "More to Cataract Care Than Meets the Eye"
- "When it Comes to Cataract Surgery, One Sizes Does Not Fit All"
- "FDA Approves New AMD Treatment"
- "When Only the Best Will Do"
- "The Gift of Better Sight"
- "An Eye Care Team to Trust"
- A Cautionary Tale-History of LASIK could lead to glasses after cataract surgery